Weight 17st 1lb
Syns week to date - 0
First day of the plan,and so far, so good. Got on the Wii to weigh in this morning and it was a bit of a shock exactly how much I do weigh. But I am determined that this is the last time I will ever weigh this much.
I bought myself a new tape measure, with ribbons to mark my starting measurements. I will move another ribbon as my weight (and hopefully my measurements) decreases, and so will be able to see exactly what is happening.
I have also started planning the rewards I shall be giving myself as an extra motivation for each half stone weight lost.
Breakfast
grapes
Lunch
Beef savoury rice
Muller banana and custard yogurt
Pear
Tea
Was going to have a jacket potato, but eventually decided on:
Egg x 2
SW Chips
Baked beans
Bread x 2 (HeB)
Water
XXXXXX
Syns today 0
Syns Week to date - 0
No comments:
Post a Comment