Week 6, Day 1
Weight – 15st 13lb
Weight Lost Last Week – 3lb
Weigh in day today, and I am very pleased that I lost 3 lbs last week, which takes me down under the 16 stone mile stone. That is a pretty good loss, especially after the excesses of Friday night. That makes 16lbs in 5 weeks – which well exceeds my 2lb per week target! At this rate I could be at target by September, which would be amazing!
Got home from work and did 20 minutes on the Wii Free Step. I hadn't realised until tonight that you can alter the step pace, so I cranked it up the pace to the highest setting for the whole 20 minutes. I could really tell the difference, and will certainly do it again.
'Breakfast'
Grapes
Snack
French Fries – 4 syns
Hot Chocolate – Weight Watchers 1.5 syns
Lunch
Batchelors Savoury Rice – mild curry
Muller light Yogurt
French Fries – 4 syns
Diet coke
Tea
Bolognese with extra carrot
Spaghetti
Cheese - HeA
Syns
Water
X X X X
Syns for day - 9.5. Syns for week so far – 9.5/95.5
Weight lost/Weight still to lose (lbs) – 16/84
Exercise - 20 minutes, Wii free step
No comments:
Post a Comment