Week 7, Day 4.
Syns Carried Forward 87
Valentine’s Day!
Woke up and exchanged cards this morning with DH. I had bought him a singing, dancing monkey, that sang ‘close to you’ by the Carpenters, which caused quite a bit of amusement, but no gift forthcoming from him :(. Went into work, and after lunch received a message that there was someone in reception to see me – it was a delivery of the most beautiful bouquet of flowers from DH. I was well pleased.

Planned a meal for the evening, and DH came home with a couple of bottles of wine, so that set the tone for the evening – I can resist anything but temptation!
Breakfast
Pear
Snack
French Fries – 4 syns
Lunch
Jacket Potato
Baked Beans
Diet Coke
Tea
Chicken
Potatoes
Cauliflower
Peas
Sweetcorn
Gravy – 2 syns
Onion Sauce – 2 syns
Syns
Rose wine – 27 syns
Water
X X X X
X X
Syns for day - 31 . Syns for week so far –122 /105
Weight lost/Weight still to lose (lbs) –
Exercise -
No comments:
Post a Comment