Syns carried forward - 103
After the fiasco that was Wednesday, I need to be careful over the weekend and restrict my syns. I know that I won't be able to manage without any syns for the weekend - what would I do for gravy on my Sunday roast? - but I will try to be a little more careful.
I got on the Wii scales this morning,and have lost another 1lb. I am all too aware that a 'blow out' might take a few ways to register on the scales, but I have got my fingers crossed that I have got away with it. You never know!
After the fiasco that was Wednesday, I need to be careful over the weekend and restrict my syns. I know that I won't be able to manage without any syns for the weekend - what would I do for gravy on my Sunday roast? - but I will try to be a little more careful.
I got on the Wii scales this morning,and have lost another 1lb. I am all too aware that a 'blow out' might take a few ways to register on the scales, but I have got my fingers crossed that I have got away with it. You never know!
Banana
Muller Light Toffee
Snack
Muller Light Toffee
Snack
French Fries - 4 syns
Lunch
Leftover butternut squash stuffing from last night
Tea
Steak
Mushrooms
Onions
SW chips
Salad leaves
Tomato
Steak
Mushrooms
Onions
SW chips
Salad leaves
Tomato
Diet coke
Syns for day - 4 . Syns for week so far / syns left – 107 / -2
Weight lost/Weight still to lose (lbs) – 7/93
No comments:
Post a Comment