Week 3, Day 4
Syns carried forward - 93
_________________________________________________________________________________
Big black line drawn under the fiasco that was last nights syn fest. Back on plan and trying hard, though I did succumb to a curly wurly when I got in from work. Had the hangover from hell this morning, and could only manage squash until about 11 o'clock. Trying out a recipe from the Slimming Eats website (www.slimmingeats.com)- smelling good and looks terrific - (picture from the website, as mine is still cooking as I am typing this)
I have taken the recommendation on the website and added a HeA of cheese. Cant wait to get stuck in!
post script - just eaten the stuffed butternut squash, and it was absolutely gorgeous! Definitely one to try again!
Snack
French Fries - 4 syns
Lunch
Jacket potato
Cottage Cheese
Salad - lettuce, tomato,carrot, cucumber
Curly Wurly - 6 syns
Cottage Cheese
Salad - lettuce, tomato,carrot, cucumber
Curly Wurly - 6 syns
Tea
Butternut Squash stuffed with Spicy Chicken and Rice
Cheese (HeA)
Butternut Squash stuffed with Spicy Chicken and Rice
Cheese (HeA)
Syns for day - 10. Syns for week so far / syns left – 103 / 2
Weight lost/Weight still to lose (lbs) – 7/93

No comments:
Post a Comment