Monday, 21 January 2013

Week 4, Day 1
Weight 16st 4lb
Weight lost 11lb, Weight to go 89lb

Day 1 of week 4, and 11lb loss on the Wii this morning. Very, very pleased!

The weather is dreadful.  We have had fairly heavy snow all night, and at the moment I am trying to pluck up courage to try and get the car off the estate.  Once I am on the main road, I shouldn't have a problem, but it is that first 1/4 mile.  Wish me luck!


Managed to get into work, walking part way and then catching the bus. The walking wasn’t too bad once I got off the side roads and onto the main road. Needed a warm drink when I got to work, so I had a Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate, and have been drinking sugar free lemon squash made with hot water since then. I was going to have savoury rice for lunch, but the gritters have been out, and being central to the town centre the paths aren’t too bad, so I think I’m going to go on a search for a jacket potato.

Back from my fruitless search for a jacket potato – one van was closed and the shop didn't have any left – so a bread roll and some extra lean ham from the trusty Co-op, along with an apple for my 1/3 free food.  20 minutes shovelling snow when I got home from work, plus the walk to and from the bus stop (admittedly via the pub on the way home, but I only drank diet coke 0:o) ) must have added some well needed body magic.    Snuggled up at home now, having five minutes before I make omelettes for tea. :)

Snack
French Fries (4 syns)
Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate (1½ syns)

Lunch
Bread roll (HeB)
Lean Ham
Apple


Snack
Chick pea 'peanuts' - roasted chickpeas, with spicey coating.

Tea
3 egg omelette - mushrooms, onions, bacon, laughing cow cheese (HeA)
Tomato ketchup (2 syns)

Snack
French Fries (4 syns)

Water
XXXXXX


Syns for day - 11.5. Syns for week so far – 11.5 / 94.5
Weight lost/Weight still to lose (lbs) – 11 / 89
Exercise - 20 minutes walking, 20 minutes snow shovelling


No comments:

Post a Comment