Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Week 4, Day 2
Syns carried forward - 11.5

After the digging out of the drive yesterday, I managed to drive into work fairly easily. It did help that DH had turned the car round for me so I could drive straight out without having to reverse. A quick trip to Tesco to buy some supplies, and then in to work, no problem!

Tesco still have an offer on cans of coke and French fries, so 3 six packs of French fries and 2 eight packs of cans of diet coke found their way into my trolley. I shall take one pack of each with me to Skegness at the weekend, that way I what I am doing ‘syn’ wise, when I want a snack. Although they have a ‘food hall’ it is not renowned for its healthy eating :)

I am trying the  SW KFC for tea - chicken coated in beaten egg, and then dipped into seasoned 'Smash' instant mash - I have added garlic salt and cayenne pepper.  I have also done some onion rings in the same way, and will serve them with 'chips' and possibly a little extra light mayonnaise.

'Breakfast'
Grapes

Snack
French Fries (4 syns)

Lunch
Bread roll (HeB)
Chicken

Tea
KFC style chicken
SW chips
Mayo (1syn)

Syns
Vodka (6 syns)

Water
XXXXX

Syns for day - 11 . Syns for week so far – 22.5 / 82.5
Weight lost/Weight still to lose (lbs) – 11/89
Exercise -

No comments:

Post a Comment