Week 5 , Day 1
I didn't do a weigh in this morning, as we were still in Skegness, although I did get on the scales when I got home at lunch time and hopefully I have managed to lose 2lb, but I will confirm this by weighing myself tomorrow at the normal time and in my underwear as usual.
So how did I manage to lose weight when at the booze and food fuelled Butlins? Simple. I was ill for the best part of the weekend.
Friday started fairly well, and I managed to stick more or less to plan during the day, but the restaurant was an absolute disaster. There was salad, but nothing to eat with it apart from full fat cheese and greasy quiche, so I ended up having a roast chicken dinner, followed by sticky chocolate pudding and custard. Saturday morning, Weetabix and milk with fruit, followed by full English. Not too bad, but not exactly healthy. Saturday night - bugger all to go at that wasn't swimming in cream or oily sauces, so ended up with fish, chips and mushy peas. At least I didn't have a pudding. And that was more or less it for the weekend. I have had a streaming cold for several days, and hadn't been feeling brilliant, but whether it was that, or the sudden increase in greasy food, but I felt dreadful Saturday night, and didn't leave the chalet on Sunday. All I ate all day was a cheese sandwich and a bag of french fries, and even they took some eating. Still not feeling good today.I couldn't face food before setting off on the drive home. We called and picked up a sandwich from the local cob shop, and I have managed half of it, but really can't face any more. I'm off to work in a few minutes, so will have to see if I feel any better tonight for tea.
Lunch
Bread (1 xHeB)
Turkey
Salad (tomato, lettuce, onion, cucumber)
Salad cream (2 syns)
Turkey
Salad (tomato, lettuce, onion, cucumber)
Salad cream (2 syns)
Tea
Home made beefburgers x 2 (extra lean mince beef, onion, mushroom, peppers, herbs)
Bread roll (1x HeB)
SW Chips
Home made beefburgers x 2 (extra lean mince beef, onion, mushroom, peppers, herbs)
Bread roll (1x HeB)
SW Chips
Syns for day - 2 . Syns for week so far / syns left – 2 / 103
Weight lost/Weight still to lose (lbs) –
No comments:
Post a Comment