Thursday, 24 January 2013


Week 4, Day 4
Syns carried forward:

After the vodka fest last night, and with the anticipated over-synning this weekend, it is a good job I am not expecting a weight loss at weigh in next week! DH decided he was going to the pub after work, and bumped into a work colleague, so didn’t get in until around 9pm. The planned tea of poached eggs and beans on toast went out of the window to be replaced by junk, junk and more junk, washed down with copious amounts of vodka and diet coke. On the up side, I bought a 2.5kg ‘medicine ball’ and an exercise wheel in the sale at Sainsbury’s, and did some exercise on both – arm exercises with the medicine ball whilst watching TV.

I bought some leggings on my way home last night – not to wear as leggings (as a size 20 and 54 years old I would probably look ridiculous) but to wear under my long skirts this week end as long johns, or footless tights, to keep my bum warm, as I am expecting it to be horrendously cold. I got them home and got them out of the bag. I think I had made a slight mistake. They were size 28-30! I didn’t think Sainsbury’s made clothes that big! Took them back this morning and changed them for a more ‘appropriate’ size.

I am going to try to stick strictly to plan today, to try (again!) to mitigate the damage done yesterday and to be done over the weekend.


'Breakfast'
Grapes
Diet coke

Snack
Chick pea ‘nuts’

Lunch
Savoury rice (beef)
Banana

Tea

Syns


Water
X
X







Syns for day - .  Syns for week so far – /105
Weight lost/Weight still to lose (lbs) – 
Exercise -  

No comments:

Post a Comment