Week 1
Day 5
Syns so far this week - 72 / 75
Got on the Wii for a little while this afternoon - only did half an hour, but felt much longer! Goes to show just how unfit I am. On the plus side, I appear to have lost another 1 lb, making 5 lb in 5 days. 'Official' weigh in tomorrow, but looking promising!
Bought the second part of the Daily / Sunday Mirror Slimming World guide. Again some really interesting recipes, which might be worth a try.
Still feeling quite queasy, and haven't felt like eating today, so nothing at all to eat until 6 o'clock when I made tea. This was really nice, but next time I will only use 2 HeA's worth of Philadelphia between the two of us, and thin it down slightly with milk, as it was quite rich.
Tea
Chicken
Potatoes
Carrots
Cauliflower
Philly sauce - Philadelphia light with garlic and herbs (2 x HeA)
Syns
1 x Kronenburg 1664 275ml - 6 syns
Syns for Day - 6
Syns for week - 78 / 75 (3 over allowance)
No comments:
Post a Comment