Monday, 07 January 2013


Week 2
Day 1

Weight – 16st 9lb

Well my little blow out on Friday doesn't seem to have done too much harm, as I have lost 6lb in the 5 days I have been on plan. As you can imagine I am more than pleased with that!  Well on my way to my first ½stone J.

The planning of meals doesn't seem to be going quite so well – although I have drawn up menus for the month, most of these so far have gone by the way side, even though I have stuck to plan.  The perils of buying loads of New Year slimming magazines full of interesting recipes J.  For example, tonight’s tea was going to be SW chips, with egg and beans, but there is a nice recipe for burgers in the Mirror magazine, and I just happen to have some extra lean mince beef that I  bought in a 3 for £10 offer, so I might just go with those.  Just need some small bread rolls (HeB), which I can pick up on my way home, and I am away!

I was going to have a jacket potato with cottage cheese and salad for lunch, but I have bought some portions of cheddar cheese at 12g each, so may have baked beans with a couple of those as a HeA, as I usually struggle with my HeA’s.

'Breakfast'
Muller light
Grapes

Elevenses
French Fries (4 syns)
Diet coke

Lunch
Jacket Potato
Baked beans
Cheese (HeA)
Fruit – kiwi, melon, mango, pineapple, grapes

Tea
Beefburgers x2 (extra lean mince, herbs, garlic)
Bread rolls - 2 x HeB)
Cheese (HeA) 
Potato Wedges
Coleslaw (red cabbage, onion, carrot, Tesco lighter than light mayo (1/2 syn), yoghurt)

Water
x
x
x
x







Syns for day - 4.5  .  Syns for week so far / left – 4.5 / 100.5
Weight lost/Weight still to lose (lbs) –  6/94
Exercise - nil

No comments:

Post a Comment