Thursday, 31 January 2013


Week 5, day 4

Syns carried forward 25 / 45

WEIGHT LOST - 1 STONE!!!

Called in Tesco this morning for my daily fruit for work, and they had the Hairy Dieters cookbook on offer at £7 – how could I resist? I have had a quick look through at the recipes, and there does seem to be quite a lot of unnecessary oil and sugar in some of them, but most are easily adaptable to the SW plan.

Went back to Argos on my lunch break. I realised that I had been overcharged for my lovely inspiration bracelet by £5! Apparently it was end of line, and had been reduced by almost £50, which I hadn't realised, I just liked it. So now my extra £5 has been refunded, it is even more of a bargain!

Been feeling quite light headed all day at work,  I am hoping it is just the aftermath of last weekends bug.  But I really couldn't face cooking at tea time, so cheese and beetroot sandwiches it was (again).

'Breakfast'
Pineapple
Pomegranate

Snack
French Fries – 4 syns
Chocolate buttons – 3.5syns

Lunch
Bread roll – HeB
Chicken breast
Muller Light Yoghurt

Snack
French Fries x 2 - 8 syns

Tea
Bread - HeB
Beetroot
Cheese - HeA

Water
XXXXXX

Syns for day - 15.5 . Syns for week so far – 40.5 / 64.5
Weight lost/Weight still to lose (lbs) – 14 / 86
Exercise -

No comments:

Post a Comment