I had a really bad bout of IBS last night. I went to bed at about 10.00pm, and lay watching TV for a while. I suddenly got the most excruciating stomach pains which doubled me up, closely followed by the usual symptoms (don’t want to give TMI L). This lasted for about 45 minutes before easing. Looking at my food diary for yesterday the only thing I can see that may have caused it is the bread I had with my tea, as there was only a couple of tablespoons of yoghurt in the coleslaw and everything was very low fat. It can’t be gallstones as I have already had those removed. Monitoring on-going!
Again a variation from the meal plan tonight. I had a craving for liver, so liver it was! Now I can't have liver without loads of onions and lashings of gravy, but even so I was a bit shocked when I worked it out that the gravy granules I used totalled 7 syns between us! But really enjoyed my tea, so was worth it, just means I can't have a vodka tonight.
Diet coke was on offer in Tesco - £1.39ish for 8 cans - so I bought 3 packs. However I think I have been drinking this at the expense of water, so more water, less coke tomorrow.
Again a variation from the meal plan tonight. I had a craving for liver, so liver it was! Now I can't have liver without loads of onions and lashings of gravy, but even so I was a bit shocked when I worked it out that the gravy granules I used totalled 7 syns between us! But really enjoyed my tea, so was worth it, just means I can't have a vodka tonight.
Diet coke was on offer in Tesco - £1.39ish for 8 cans - so I bought 3 packs. However I think I have been drinking this at the expense of water, so more water, less coke tomorrow.
'Breakfast' (in inverted commas because I don’t usually eat until about 10:00 am)
Muller Light
Banana
Grapes
Snack
French Fries (4 syns)
Lunch
Leftover lasagne from Saturday
Salad – lettuce, carrot, sweetcorn
Apple
Tea
Liver
Onions
Potatoes
Cabbage
Mush Peas
Gravy (3½ syns)
Liver
Onions
Potatoes
Cabbage
Mush Peas
Gravy (3½ syns)
Diet coke x 3 throughout the day
Water
x
|
x
|
x
|
x
|
Syns for day - 7½ . Syns for week so far / left – 12/93
Weight lost/Weight still to lose (lbs) – 6 / 94
Exercise- nil
No comments:
Post a Comment