Wednesday, 6 February 2013


Week 6, Day 3
Syns carried forward - 23.5

This morning it is as though all the snow yesterday never happened. Clear roads, clear footpaths, clear fields.

I am going to make a concerted effort over the next few days to drink more water. I know that I haven’t been drinking enough, and have had a headache almost all the time for the last few days. I know that drinking more water can help with this. I have three different flavours of sugar free squash to go at, so that should help to get the water down.

Went into Tesco again this morning for my daily fruit (I do like it fresh!) and they had the Paul McKenna ‘Hypnotic Gastric Band’ book, CD and DVD on ½ price offer. Into my basket it went. I have his previous book and found the CD very relaxing. The only trouble is that if I listen to it on my MP3 it puts me to sleep!  When I got home I read most of the book in about an hour.  You have to read the book before using the DVD and CD.  Most of what I have read so far makes a lot of sense, so we shall see if it makes a difference.

'Breakfast'
Pineapple

Snack
French Fries – 4 syns

Lunch
Jacket Potato
Baked Beans

Snack
French Fries - 4 syns

Tea
Chicken breast
Blue cheese spread cheese - HeA
Broccoli
Green Beans
Potatoes

Diet coke x 2

Water
X X X X X X

Syns for day - 8 . Syns for week so far – 31.5 / 73.5
Weight lost/Weight still to lose (lbs) – 16 / 84
Exercise - Nil :(

No comments:

Post a Comment