Thursday, 7 February 2013


Week 5, Day 4.
Syns brought forward 31.5 /45

After a couple of weeks with no stomach problems whatsoever, I had really bad
stomach problems last night, feeling really bloated and stomach-achey. Woke up
this morning still not feeling right, after a fairly uncomfortable night. The only thing I
can think that may have caused it is the high fat chips on Tuesday night – everything
else I have eaten has been fairly light.

I bought a copy of the new Weight Watchers magazine on my way in to work this
morning; more for inspiration than anything else, as they sometimes have some
really good SW adaptable recipes. There was a free ‘chocolate’ bar on the front.
Very nice, but I am not sure it was worth the 4 syns (76 calories) it ‘cost’.

Read the Paul McKenna book from cover to cover last night, and watched
the ‘Havening’ DVD. Think I have got the basics, and I will make time either tonight
or this weekend to listen to the hypnosis CD – I will ask DH to put it onto my MP3
player for me.

Breakfast
Carrot sticks
Grapes

Snack
Weight Watchers Chewy Toffee Popcorn Bar – 4 syns
French Fries – 4 syns

Lunch
Bread roll – HeB
Chicken
French Fries – 4 syns
Raspberries
Muller Light Yoghurt

Tea

Syns

Water
X X X X X X X X

Syns for day - 12. Syns for week so far – /
Weight lost/Weight still to lose (lbs) –
Exercise -

No comments:

Post a Comment