Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Week 4, Day 3
Syns carried forward - 22.5 / 30


Going to have a fairly busy evening this evening, preparing for the weekend. I want 
to pack my bags tonight, just in case anything I want to take needs washing, and I 
also need to prepare my hats. I’m not sure just how many hats I have at the moment 
– after DH bought me around 20 a couple of Christmases ago, I have been adding
to my collection. I have already decided I am taking my red bowler hat, and also my 
red top hat. The top hat needs decorating this evening too. I have bought some 
dyed rooster tail feathers to go on it, so that will be the first start. Yes, Skeggy is 
certainly the place for ‘twat hats’! I might also take my more reserved ‘blues’ hat – a 
black fedora with a feather trim on the side.


'Breakfast'
Pineapple

Snack
French Fries (4 syns)

Lunch
Jacket Potato
Baked Beans
Cheese (HeA)

Chomp bar (5.5)

Tea
Bread (2 x HeB)
Spread cheese (HeA)
French Fries x 2 (8 syns)

Syns
Vodka (27 syns)

Water
X X X X X X

Syns for day – 40.5. Syns for week so far – 62.5 / 105
Weight lost/Weight still to lose (lbs) –
Exercise -





No comments:

Post a Comment